blahblahgiggleheeblahblahgigglehee

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Oddgods-3 Oddgods-3

what the hell?

Wow good job on making a movie that reminds one of being on Queloods (however you spell it) how can you even making something like this a series? your weird. Get off me.

AURORA - episode 3 AURORA - episode 3

okay..

That was so boring..you dont put black and white with drony music with no sound..IT MAKES YOU BORED...There wasnt even that much fighting...the only decent thing was the graphics.

naz-1 responds:

I use black and white with slow depressing music to set the atmosphere of gloomy and dark. That's why whenever they are out in the city it's always dark and empty. This is set in the future, this is how I see the future to be.

Dont' like it? That's ok, don't watch it, simple.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

YAY

Good movie. Can I ask one thing? What gfrade did you get for this project?? Please respond

NYMUG NYMUG

Its good to see...

to see someone willing to take a bullet for their Mac- you don't get that kind of love with Windows (and their users) lol ..good story

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

YAY

And there was much rejoicing.

SECOND COMING SECOND COMING

LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY

I dont like movies where i have to think. It's too much for me. You could learn from "Forehead Shavecut" or "Arfenhouse". I still love you I guess since everyone else does.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Great! Wait..what?

Am I that shallow that I do not understand the ending?...It was great exept for the fact that now im confused.......

how it will end. how it will end.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Please...I need more ..make..more. ..I...love you. I want to have children with you. Make more. The last time I was this hooked on something was when i got hooked on phonics...now thats scary.Please make more...or ..i can..just put myself in rehab..and die..i love you.

Taco-Man Halloween Taco-Man Halloween

okay?

I like the idea..taco mans vocie is funny he talks kind of slow but at leats you can understand him ..i just dont think his jokes are as funy becuz off how slow he talks and how nice he is..hes too nice! the whole joke of the movie besides ruhs limbaugh surrounded not being able to work the camera which was funny at first btu just got old..good job though

(2003)Yellow Seed (2003)Yellow Seed

its okay

you've made better ones..but that was okay

Knox responds: